Monday, June 21, 2010

Safari Chic

This outfit was worn last week at the same day Jessica from What I Wore posted the Safari Chic challenge. When I saw her post, I was like, could it be more coincidental than this?! Don't get your hopes up, I don't have any clothing piece, including hat, that has zebra, leopard, or giraffe prints on it. My only animal prints item is a silk scarf which happens to have leopard, giraffe and snake prints on it. I was so happy when I pulled it out of the drawer. Next shopping trip target, animal prints. :) Even so, I managed to pull the look together ... I think, especially with the hat.  Make sure to check out how other 60+ ladies rock their Safari look here.





Outfit details:
Shirt dress: Gap
Wedges: Nine West
Oversized bag: BCBG
Scarf: Adreinne Landau
Hat: Eddie Bauer
Sunglasses: Michael Kors

8 comments:

  1. a very nice neutral look!

    I'm doing a giveaway of a J Crew bracelet. Hope you will enter: http://petitegorgeous.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! the stockings and dress and wedges love it!!! you look hott :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! But I wasn't wearing any stockings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit and how you put them together. THe bag and the scarf definitely made the highlight and polish the whole picture. It's one of my favorite looks from challenge post. Good job Gal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Rong. I'm so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the scarf around your neck perfects your outfit!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those espadrilles are so hot. i'm digging the whole safari trend too

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty!
    funny a lot of us wore wedges on our safari, how practical!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...