Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Roaring froufrou

Never a big fan of the ruffles this year.  Ruffles are really tricky and can be worn wrong in so many different ways. So as much as I would love to hop on the ruffle wagon, I didn't end up owning much.  This tiered skirt is a border line ruffle. It's not the knit kind that many stores stock this year. It is actually the crispy cotton type. I got it from last year's end of season clearance.  It's very cute and easy to wear. It's one of my summer favorites. The top is an organic T-shirt by Loomstate. It's got a really interesting design. Notice the little wiggly  on the left sleeve? That is actually there by design. It's not a loose thread. :)




Outfit details:
Top: Loomstate
Skirt: Michael Kors
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Express
Bracelet: the Limited

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress. Thanks for visiting my blog.I am following your blog. Would appreciate a follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ruffle skirt looks comfy :)

    I own one of similar style myself, but it's a little short to my liking so I don't wear it enough to justify owning it. Maybe I'll take it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, the skirt looks cute on you. You can fly now. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...