Friday, June 4, 2010

Jodi Arnold meets Swarovski

Today's outfit is from Wednesday, the day that I was so dead tired that I took a break from blogging. I would like to debut my proud finds in the Limited and Swarovski. The tank top is from designer Jodi Arnold for the Limited. The fit was so nice and easy I pretty much immediately fell in love with it. Also the attached jewels and fabric in the front make perfect accessories, adding layers and interest to the simple top. Now onto the Swarovski part. I found this real cool snake bangle and was really intrigued by it. Hope you find it charming too.
Other than that, have a great weekend!





Outfit details:
Top: Jodi Arnold for the Limited
Jean tights: Loft
Shoes: DSW
Bangle: Swarovski
Shades: Laura Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Really love this outfit, I often think that a "simple, chic and elegant" look is probably the hardest to achieve and yet, you make it happen so effortlessely time after time, bravo! And this bangle is absolutly stunning *off to browse for Swarovski* :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...