Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Graphic T & Skirt combo

Title says it all. This is my new favorite outfit nowadays, right behind a dress.  I just like the simple and basic look of it. It's so versatile. You can mix and match all you want. Just own a few graphic tees and some basic skirts (be it pencil, A line, or tiered), and run your permutation. It's wild.



The ring resembles a flower with leaves around it.

I just love the graphic design of this T shirt

Chandelier earrings
Outfit details:
T-shirt: the Limited
Skirt: Loft
Sandals: Nine West
Ring: Banana Republic
Earrings: Fine Jeweler
Bag: Coach
Sunglasses: Michael Kors

6 comments:

  1. lovely outfit and ring!!! I love your shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea- Tshirt and skirt. I like the skirt.
    Very nice blog.
    Kindly do visit/follow mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea of Tshirt- skirt. I like your skirt.
    Very nice blog.
    Do visit/follow mine
    http://dreamfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have just started discovering a multifaceted graphic T-shirt and I totally love it! It's such a nice and easy way to spice up an outfit or to make it even more fancy. Love how you wear it, great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...