Monday, June 7, 2010

Fashion Challenge: Victor Victoria

Lovely Miss Jessica is having another fashion challenge.  This time she's calling all entries for either a SUPER LADY LIKE LOOK or a DASHING MENSWEAR inspired outfit.  I know I will do terrible with MENSWEAR inspired look, so I went for the easy alternative. Silk ruffled dress I got from Karen Millen.  The color is so soft and pretty, the material and stitching shout quality. My daughter spotted the matching shoes from the same store. They had only one pair left and it was my size. Bonus! 







Outfit details: 
Silk dress: Karen Millen
Shoes: Karen Millen
Necklace: Swarovski
bag: TJMaxx

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like those very feminine details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! And I just can't get over those shoes, so pretty! And of course, I just love when miracles like that happen: you stumble upon a Perfect Thing and there's only one left and it's in your size, no more, no less:) The shoes must've been waiting for you, they look fantastic with this dress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...