Monday, June 14, 2010

Crossbody fun

I have spent my weekend days in T-shirt and skinny jeans. So there was not much to post. I'm sure every fashion blogger has moments of down time, when he/she just doesn't feel like doing it. Well, it was my turn last weekend. Also I had an obligation to update my family blog so that everyone knows how excited I was with my daughter passing a national standard piano test with first degree honor.  With weekend winding down, I felt re-energized to pick out my Monday outfit. I went with simple black and white, with a pop of mustard yellow. I also went with all yellow gold accessories, which is really rare for me.  I have always preferred white gold/silver/platinum. But I think the yellow gold tone make the outfit look better. I didn't know it would be so fun looking until I saw the pictures.







Outfit details:
semi-sheer white shirt: Loft
skirt: Banana Republic
crossbody leather bag: Valentina
gold bangle: Express
gold necklace: Express
shoes: Bongo
Sunglasses: Michael Kors

Adding a picture of  the inside of the bag upon reader request.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the pop of color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree - the yellow is a lovely contrast to the black and white! :)

    Be sure to enter my fashion giveaway to win a ModCloth leather jacket
    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, is the interior of your Valentina bag a fabric that kind of feels like vinyl? I am not sure if the bag I bought has actual fabric interior or if it is vinyl. If vinyl, it can tear and then the bag is trash. Do you have a photo of your interior that you could send to me? eileenpacefitz@gmail.com Thanks for your trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen, the interior feels like nylon to me. No I don't think it'll tear. I'll post a picture when I get a chance to this blog. Check back in a couple of days. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I was wondering if you might know. I bought a Valentina Handbag from Marshalls I paid $119.00. I just noticed the inside of my bag Does NOT Have The ''Pell'' Written on the inside. I do Have a large gold plate that says ValentinA , Geniune leather, Made in Italy. Do you think it could be a knock off?? Thanks Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenn, for all I know, the brand is made in Italy, but only sold in the US in selected TJMaxx or Marshalls. I don't think you need to worry about knock off, because it's not an expensive name brand. This brand is not to be confused with Valentino, which is a high end designer brand. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...