Friday, June 18, 2010

Chinese Mei flower skirt

Follow my blog with bloglovin
The Chinese Mei flowers are very popular in China. A lot of people write songs about it. They are really pretty when they open. I really love them.

This BCBG skirt has little white flowers that look just like Chinese Mei flowers. That's why I like it.

Another reason why I love this skirt is that it's got a really pretty waist. It accentuate the waistline so well!
I paired it with a Loft loose fitting top in lilac. Easy and pretty. Reason why I added the long necklace is because without it, the outfit pulls your eyes horizontally, makes the body look wider; while adding it pulls your eyes vertically.




Outfit details:
Top: Loft
Skirt: BCBG
Sandals: Nine West
Earrings: Swarovski
Necklace: The Limited

Wish all of you a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. very pretty and gorgeous skirt! Absolutely love it. Agree with you about the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful skirt, great look. you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful skirt. As a Chinese, I like Mei flowers as well. My parents always have them in their house every Chinese New Year.

    I am following you now. Hope you will stop by my blog to follow me soon :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. your skirt is looking so cool..
    Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.
    china flower delivery

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...