Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chillin'

When I picked out this vertical striped top and the jean tights and laid them out on my bed, I commented out loud, "Gee, it's boring!" My husband heard it and took a look. "You should call it 'Chillin'", he said. Hence the title. This outfit was worn to my daughter's 4th grade graduation ceremony. She is going to 5th grade next year which in our town is middle school.  Boring sometimes means safe. :) I made an effort to add a crimson colored necklace and cuff to the look. The necklace and the cuff were given to me by a very good friend and coworker of mine 2 years ago.  She quit Intel last year and I lost contact with her since. I really miss my fashion discussions with her when she was around.



Remember my effort to get an annual garden going in the front of my house? Now they are planted and growing nicely. I asked my husband to take some pictures of me with my garden. He gladly agreed and added,"Pretty flowers, boring outfit?" How can I live without your sarcasm, dear?



Outfit details:
Shirt: Loft
Jean tights: Loft
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace and Cuff: Gifted

3 comments:

  1. I love your shoes!!! super chic outfit! love the blouse and your jeans are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you now. Hope you will stop by my blog sometime :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went well with the necklace and the cuff. I miss her too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...