Friday, June 11, 2010

Breton stripe and patterned skirt

TGIF! I'm wearing a graphic T (with super cool 3D graphics from Express) and a skirt from the same store. My daughter is really drooling over my graphic tees because she thinks they are very cool. I tried to get some for her in kids section, but all their graphic Ts are low quality sprinkled on shiny stuff. They all look like they are going to lose their blings in one wash. Why can't they make stuff as cool as adults' for kids? To add interest to the outfit I added a Breton stripe cardigan. Real school girl looking. :)
Have a great weekend!





Outfit details:
T-shirt: Express
Skirt: Express
Cardigan: The Limited
Shoes: Bongo
Necklace: Anzie

3 comments:

  1. darling heels! <3

    -Dyanna Pure
    www.thesfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and stylish black and white combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and stylish! I used to have those same shoes! I love your cardigan im following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...