Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blue and yellow

The weather has finally gone a little more normal for June. It has been hot. It was good to some extent because the kids were able to play in the pool everyday last week. Usually the pool was not usable until mid-July. I pulled out this comfy sundress again this morning (last seen here) because today is going to be a grocery shopping, and lounging day. I added a yellow cap-sleeve top to go with it. I recently developed a liking of blue/yellow color combo. I think it started with the Breton Stripe challenge when I saw so many ladies pairing their Breton stripes with yellow, and they all looked so gorgeous. 




Outfit details:
Sundress: Gap
Top: Loft
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Earrings: Macy's

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a yellow top for a while now. Yours goes nicely with the dress :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the top, nicely put together with the simply style and a bright color.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...