Monday, May 10, 2010

Windy and Cold - back to winter again!

The mother nature seemed to be playing tricks with us. One day it was hot and humid, temperature in the 90s, the next day it was windy and cold, temperature in the 50s. No wonder my whole family is sick, catching a cold to match the weather. This morning, I really didn't feel like dressing up. It was really one of those "blah" day again. But somehow I put myself together nicely with a fall/winter dress of mine and black tights. (Not tights again.) I didn't want to feel too wintery, so I throw on a spring jacket and a light colored scarf to make the whole outfit look more springy.




Outfit details:
Dress: LOFT
Shoes: DSW
Jacket: LOFT
Scarf: The Limited

1 comment:

  1. Love the scarf, really adds interest to the dress

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...