Friday, May 21, 2010

Vicky showing off her steal week (day 5)

It's Friday, and I'm lazy. We have a beautiful weekend forecast, so I'll be enjoying it. Looks like Jessica is having another style challenge again. I'll definitely be participating again. This time it's Sweet and Rough! delicate romantic pieces mixed up with something edgy. I'm not sure what I'll do yet but that's kind of my weekend project. Today's showoff is a nice feminine top I got from Esprit. Very very cute. Originally $35 outlet price,  knocked down to $16. I love its pattern and color. I paired it with a pair of light wash slim fit jeans and a little shrug in the same color range. Simple, pretty, cute.

Outfit Details:
Top: Esprit
Shrug: forever21
jeans: Loft
wedges: Nine West
cuff: The limited
Necklace: Szul.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...