Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vicky showing off her steal week (day 4)

I don't remember the last time I saw a 55 degree weather turning into a 80 degree day overnight. Today is one of those days. The heater was still on in the morning. Yeah, I'm not exaggerating. By the time I got to work, the jean jacket I put over the extremely summer outfit had to come off right away. Let's first look at the pictures, then I'll babble a little more.


Outfit details:
What's new:
  • Green T: Esprit
  • Rope belt: Esprit
  • Skirt: Loft
  • Handbag: Coach
What's old:
  • Jade necklace: gifted from an old friend.
  • Watch: gifted from my cousin in Shanghai.
  • Wedges: Nine West
  • Sunglasses: Michael Kors
  • Jean jacket: Loft
I didn't think I was that crazy about Coach, but I own a few of their bags. I go for their quality and the outlet usually have very decent prices for the quality I'm looking for. This bag was originally priced at $348 and I snatched it for $95. I needed a basic summer bag that goes with everything. I think this bag fits the criteria.
I am also very happy about the T-shirt purchase. Reason is not the price. It's the color. I swear, I do not own anything this color. There might be a reason for it. Maybe it's because I didn't think I could wear this color? So I decided to venture out and try it. I actually liked it. What do you think?

And you know what's rewarding about writing the blogs? It's the readership. When my friend Rong commented that she couldn't wait to see my post today, it really made my day. Thank you, readers!

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt, love the shirt. A ferfect match for the sunny spring. I like Esprit too!
    YOur posts are getting more and more fun, I'm fan now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm really flattered.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...