Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vicky showing off her steal week (day 3)

x
x
I woke up to a very cold, wet, terrible, no good, very bad day. I somehow developed an infection in my upper respiratory system, due to last week's cold, and I have a throaty cough now. It's the show off week that light up my spirit. Here it is. Today's outfit is all Loft, except for the sandals and the necklace. What's from last weekend's steal is the floral cami and matching scarf, both around $12. I really like the color and the pattern, so I got them both. The scarf was originally selling for $30. Not bad, eh? I think the pop of color really makes a rainy day look more lively






I admit I went a little crazy in today's photo shoot. I tried to ask my Dad who was taking the pictures to hurry up, because I was standing in the rain. But he was taking his sweet time. That was when I went crazy with the scarf. And I was in such a hurry to work, that I forgot to include my handbag in the photo. It was sitting nicely in my car. Oh well...

Outfit details:
scarf: Loft
cami: Loft
cardigan: Loft
Trench: Loft (My favorite trench, that I used to enter the Loft/Lucky contest)
Slim fit jeans: Loft (got it last weekend as well for $29.99)
Cuff: Loft
Wedges: Nine West
Necklace: Swarovski


1 comment:

  1. I would say it's Vicky's fashion week! Can't wait to see your post for today's outfit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...