Monday, May 17, 2010

Tie Dye Sunday

Sunday was sunny, nice, and warm. A sun dress was exactly what I needed. I don't usually like tie dye that much. I know a lot of people like it and it was in fashion on and off, but I never owned a single piece until I saw this dress at GAP outlet. It was really pretty. I guess you can say it's not completely tie dye, it has a regular pattern on it, maybe that's why I like it? :) The dress is sleeveless which was too cold for the season. I threw on a white jean jacket and I loved the casual, clean look to it.





Outfit details:
Sun dress: GAP
Jean jacket: GAP
Shoes: White House Black Market
necklace: Pianegonda from Ruelala (I really love it)

I can't help but post a great gem I found in Target. (Technically I didn't "find" it, I went to "look for" it, because I saw them in a picture of my friend Julie's and I just had to have it. :)
Aren't they adorable? I even bought the matching nail color for my daughter so she can having her toe nails matching the flowers. Since I just put my nail color on last Friday, I didn't want to remove it for this picture, and I can't wait till next week to show them off. This is my lovely daughter. She asked me to put yellow nail color on her as well so she's all bright and colorful today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...