Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sweet and Rough - fashion challenge

The mystery is finally over. The sweet and rough challenge is out on Jessica's What I Wore blog with 40 some beautiful women taking on this challenge. It's really awesome that Jessica does this kind of community linking. It really makes it fun and helps us connect. Here is what I did for the challenge. I took out my silk floral dress that is very feminine and added a military jacket over it. I don't have that many "rough" stuff around, but I do have some studded skinny belt. So I used it around my wrist as a bracelet. I really like the look of it. This idea was from Jessica as well. Thank you, Jessica.
Outfit details:
Dress: Ann Taylor
Jacket: Loft
Shoes: Michael Kors
Belt (worn as bracelet): Gap
Necklace: The Limited

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...