Monday, May 31, 2010

Super easy shopping outfit

Easy on, easy off, is the goal to dressing for shopping. Don't put too much jewelry on you so you don't have to take them off to try on something new. Better to wear no jewelry at all if you can avoid it. Wear comfy shoes. You know you will be walking the extra miles. My pick for the shopping trip is simple: a T-shirt, a skirt with elastic waist, and a pair of low wedge sandals. Oh, don't forget a light weight cardigan in case the mall temperature is ridiculously low. When I stood out there waiting for my pictures to be taken before my shopping trip, my darling daughter ran to me and handed me a flower that fell off a plant. "Here, Mommy, hold this to add a bit of color to your picture." So I did. I really love the little red dot in the picture. :)

Flower on my ear?

Flower in my hand?

Flower in both hands?

No flower or Cardigan

1 comment:

  1. The Graphic Tee and skirt made the perfect match. And I loooove the express waist band!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...