Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sick Day

I was so glad that I picked out the outfit that I was going to wear today last night.  Otherwise I'd be going to work with my "sick clothes" - clothes I'd throw on without putting much thought into it. My cold is getting really bad today. It's completely head cold. My sinus is totally clogged up. My ears are ringing. I can't seem to hear sometimes. The only happy thing about today was my new iphone. It arrived last night in a FedEx box. I opened up with excitement like a kid on Christmas Day. I'd be using that to snap pictures, uploading them onto my facebook, and more... :)  The outfit I picked out last night was all black with a touch of red. I love black and red combo, and was told that I always look fantastic with the two colors. The pictures were a little rushed in the morning, because I slept in. I am really wearing Swaroski red crystal earrings and necklace set I bought last Christmas, but you can't see them in these pictures.




Outfit details:
Shirt: Theory
Vest: Express
Skinny Jeans: Loft
Shoes: DSW
Necklace/Earrings: Swarovski

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...