Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ShopSavvy - iphone app

I'm not a gadget lover like most of my friends and fellow engineer coworkers are, but I really really love my iphone. I'm not going to sit here at night and type up a storm about how great and how cool iphones are, but I do want to talk about an app that I think you should definitely download if you have a smartphone. It's called ShopSavvy.  Once downloaded the application lets you scan the barcode of any product (well, almost any) and show a picture of the item and list out all the prices online and in local stores. I tried it with my Aveeno lotion and a bag of potato chips. It really worked! The only homework you still have to do is to figure out if there are other discounts out there, because this price doesn't take into account any coupons you would use. I'm a bargain hunter. This app really excites me. Oh, did I mention it's free?

1 comment:

  1. I can see your excitement! It is fun. I remember Chelsea was scanning everything as well. It's pretty useful web.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...