Sunday, May 23, 2010

Relaxing Saturday

I am a really non-standard conforming type of person. I really don't like rules. I also do not like schedules. I like to have a lot of free time to do whatever I want to do however I want to do it at that moment. I'm very spontaneous. It doesn't work too well with two young kids, each having multiple activities going on. Well, you have to give them the best you can, right? In order to still have my putzing around time, I keep the weekends free. Don't know how long that's going to last, but I'm enjoying every moment of it. This casual outfit is what I was putzing around in yesterday.
Outfit details:
T-shirt: The Limited
shorts: Gap
Belt: Gap
Sandals: Target

3 comments:

  1. You still look great! Gorgeous T-shirt.I'd just have PJ's on all day long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing that's weird about me is that I could never do the PJ thing. I don't feel that I actually wake up until I take my shower, get dressed, and drink up my coffee. (Homemade Starbucks coffee beans, freshly ground. Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look..love the shorts

    http://www.donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...