Saturday, May 15, 2010

Organic Cotton and Strawberry Patch

It's Saturday. Yeehhhh!!!
I'm planning to go to the Wrentham Outlet Mall to get the cute Breton Stripe T from Loft. (Saw it on my friend Rong and love the look and price. $10.) Hope they still have some left for me. :) The trick on what to wear on mall shopping is: wear clothes that are easy to take off and put on. I usually don't even bother with any accessories because how else am I going to try more on? Basic T and jeans is perfect. I picked out this organic cotton T from Loomstate. Don't get turned off by the word "organic" because of its price. I snatched this T for $12 from Ruelala last year on their final sale. I will talk more about online designer sales in another blog. Anyways, this T-shirt is very stylish, and comfortable. I love the windmill design in the front. And it's super soft. I decided to take my pictures by the new organic strawberry patch that my parents planted this year. There are many small green strawberries already. I am just worried that the small animals that live in our back yard will devour them all before we can get to them. :) I'll have my fingers crossed and get the pepper/garlic spray ready.






Outfit details:
T-shirt: Loomstate
Jacket: Loft
Bootcut Jeans: Calvin Klein
Sandals: Nine West
Gold Hoop earrings: Macy's

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures look prettier and prettier. It can go to the Sartorialist! I like the millitary Jack with a feminine touch on the puff sleeve.
    Hope to see you with the shirt soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rong! Got the shirt ... and more... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...