Sunday, May 23, 2010

One piece wonder

I love dresses. I like the fact that you can slip it on, belt it, and off you go. When I don't like to think about what to wear, I go to my dress selections. This one is simple, and very easy to wear, you can't go wrong with it. So I'm not taking much credit for putting it together.

Outfit details:
Dress: Ann Taylor
Belt: White House Black Market
Shoes: Nine west
Cardigan: Loft
Shade: Michael Kors
Purse: Coach
Flower earrings: Betsy Johnson (from Ruelala)

I'd like to share a picture of my daughter's My Dollie and Me dress. She is holding her favorite build-a-bear she got for her birthday.


3 comments:

  1. I like this dress. Simple, classic yet stylish.
    Jasmine is such a sweet angel. American next top model is WIP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I took the picture of Jasmine. And I'm proud of it. oh, and I made her the French braid too. :) You can't see much in this picture, but it's there. She asks me to do it for her almost everyday now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress, it looks so good with the belt and all the accessories are very well chosen! Jasmine is so adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...