Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Neon Green

Hmmm.... I don't know if I even get the name of the color right, but this is a color that I never thought of owning in my entire life. It's very very bright, and it's greenish and yellowish. When I saw it in Express, I hesitated. It was on super clearance, something like 20 bucks or less. I loved the fit, but not sure of the color. I still bought it for the nice fit and how it accentuates the waist. Then I was lost on how to wear it. After putting on 5 different shirts with it, I finally got it. You wouldn't believe how proud I am with myself. I think I pulled it off very nicely. The belt is one of my favorite. It's so versatile that I wear it with everything.


For the office air conditioner, I put on a jacket I got from jcrew in New York a couple of years ago. I actually like the jacket on look better.


For accessories, I used gold locker chain from Express and a golden charm I got as a gift from London.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...