Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday's work outfit

Finally it's warm enough to wear summer clothes. Then it's gonna hit 90 tomorrow. Oh well. I am not complaining. I'm enjoying the weather. I used up all my brain cells trying to do Jessica's Sweet and Rough fashion challenge for tomorrow. The look will be revealed in my blog tomorrow. Today, I opted for simple and comfy. A simple V-neck with a floral skirt. I even took out one of my most comfortable summer buckle sandals. Off I went for work.
Outfit details:
Top: Loft
Skirt: Loft
Sandals: Payless
Chandelier Earrings: birthday gift from my husband
Bracelet: Chico
Bag: Coach
Shades: Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit, it's very simple yet elegant and stylish, great spring look! Oh, and the sunglasses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Asta.
    I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...