Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Memorial Day to me means food, fun, parade, and of course shopping!  I expect big end of spring clearance this weekend so I'm not going to miss it. I also will tend to my little annual garden in the front. I always enjoy my curb appeal after the garden is put in place. It's going to be nice and warm for all three days. How great is that! I hope everyone have a great weekend, and all my fellow US bloggers/readers a fantastic long weekend!

Today's outfit is a day old. Sleeveless knit dress with a slit in the front, a tie knot on the neck. Very stylish and easy to wear. One of my favorite summer staple dresses. It was a bit on the chilly side yesterday so I dug out a long sweater I got from Hollister last year from a pile of uncategorized pile of clothes and threw it on. I was immediately thrilled at the effect that this sweater made. It formed a very attractive silhouette, especially from the side. I was very happy to have found a way to wear it because when I purchased it I really had no idea if I was able to make it work. I got it in clearance at Hollister last year for $10. This sweater's original price was at least $60. Gee, now I have all sorts of ideas for it. Pair it with dresses, T-shirt and shorts, you name it. It's a very versatile piece.
I just love the way this sweater looks from the side.
Stealing a sip of my coffee in between shoots.
Yes, can't live without my Starbucks coffee in the morning.

Outfit details:
Dress: Ann Taylor
Sweater: Hollister
Shoes: Nine West
Bracelet: Gift shop in Cape Cod


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...