Saturday, May 29, 2010

Green Thumb

My first task for the weekend is to get some flowers for the front of my house. I tried Lowes last week and was really disappointed with their selections. Came home empty handed. I thought about checking out Walmart today but convinced myself it's going to be a waste of time. So we went to the closest nursery Green Thumb directly.  I'm glad we did. Their flowers and plants are so beautiful it makes you want to have them all. My daughter was jumping around picking out the flowers she liked and making the whoos and ahhhs like she was in Disney. I didn't know she could be that excited about flowers and was really happy to have taken her along with us. 
Today's outfit is a racer back top with jean tights. I went for all grey. I have been obsessed with grey for a while. I don't know why. 

Front door of the nursery
Beautiful hanging baskets
Me overwhelmed by all the selections
So hard to choose
Our final selections
Outfit details:
Racer back top: Gap
Jean tights: Loft
Sandals: Nine West
Necklace: Anzie
Bracelet: The Limited
Bag: Coach
Shades: Laura Ashley

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your outfit, it consists of all my favourite pieces: striped top, grey jeggings (one of my recent obsessions) and espadrilles, and of course, the black sunglasses, very chic:) Great photos, too, love the one where you roll a cart with all those colorful plants in it and your daughter is standing on that same cart, too, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Asta! One clarification. The picture you mentioned was actually the flowers on a cart with my husband and daughter behind it. I can see why you thought that was me, because he was wearing stripes too. :) But I didn't think I have man-hands. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so favorable of this outfits, I like every piece! The gray fits perfectly among the colorful flower. :) Very stylish.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...