Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Breton Stripes Day

Today is the unofficial Breton Stripes Day. Thanks to Jessica who made it possible. If you go to her blog, you will see a compiled list of 52 lovely lovely ladies wearing Breton Stripes, including ME! Make sure you check it out. It's awesome. All the pictures were fantastic! Thank you Jessica!  Here are some more pictures of me in Breton Stripes. It's truly a great look!



Outfit details:
T-shirt: JCrew
Jacket: Express
Jeans: LOFT
Belt: Banana Republic
Necklace and earrings: Calvin Klein

Another stripy look I got was from a few weeks ago:

Cardigan: Abercrombie
Jeans: LOFT
Handbag: Coach
Scarf: gifted from China

1 comment:

  1. I have stripes for years in my closet. But you made it shine and stylish! The red(/brown) belt and scarf stand out almost as the statement highlight! I love both the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...