Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Breton Stripes Day (take 2)

I think this week should be called "Vicky showing off her steal week". I figured I might as well blog them since I am so proud of my trip to the outlet mall on Saturday. Yesterday's sundress was from the Gap outlet for $15. (Down from outlet price of $30). Today I'm going to show off my steal that was the original purpose of my trip to the mall in the first place - the Breton stripe T-shirt from Loft outlet. (Purchase price: $9.99) Originally I planned to pair it with a yellow short sleeve button up top just to try out yellow with Breton stripe, but it was such a dreary and cold day that I scratched the plan last minute in the morning. Long sleeve sweater is the way to go.
Outfit details:
T-shirt: Loft
Cardigan: Loft
Jeans: Loft
Sandals: Nine West
Scarf: gifted from a good friend
Belt: Gap
Chain: The Limited
bracelet: The Limited

3 comments:

  1. very simple but stylish! Might also go with different color of handbag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to mention I have th esame necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...