Monday, April 26, 2010

Plaid dress

I had a meeting at 9 am this morning, and I was running late. The stupid movie was keeping me up till after midnight last night. "Up in the air." Totally not recommending it. Anyways, I didn't get a chance to have my pictures taken in the morning. When I almost got home from work, I called my husband and asked if he could come out with the camera to take some pictures for me. It was starting to rain, and it was cloudy. I was exhausted from a whole day of work. I asked him to not focus on my face, because at the end of the day, it just looks tired and unhappy. I drove into the garage and parked. When I tried to get out, I saw him with a camera, clicking away...
Then I got outside still with my jacket on.
Without the jacket, it shows the semi sheer white shirt I'm wearing underneath it.
I'm not going to smile, because I'm tired.

No point to try, I'm tired.

Now I'm just getting really silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...