Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Going with Spring 2010 fashion - nude color

Since January, I started hearing and reading about going "nude". Pictures of celebrities with different variations of nude colors are all over magazines. I wasn't sure how it'll look on me. I have always been a fan of black, grey, or pop of color. Nude seems too pale for me. Today I'm giving it a try.






These are not new clothes. These are my old collections of Old Navy Sweater, and Gap skirt from years ago. I'm putting them together with my favorite white T from LOFT. Nude wedges are from Nine West this year. Locket is a $3 steal from Limited a couple of years ago. (Yeah, it was on super clearance). Bracelet is from Banana Republic.

1 comment:

  1. you have a big variety of shoes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...