Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A blah day

Today is one of those days that I don't feel like dressing up. Maybe because the weather suddenly turned chilly, maybe because I came down with some sort of cold, maybe I'm just being lazy, I feel like going to the "go to outfit" today. It's funny that I just read in Jessica's blog about how she believes that "all well dressed women have a go-to outfit when they’re not feeling 100% - because of the weather or their mood." And I'm there already. So my go-to outfit is a pair of very comfortable worn jeans and a T shirt. Well, today is really not a T-shirt day. It's 40 degrees for crying out loud. So I went to my comfy sweater. My sister bought this sweater for me last year. She called me on the phone and said,"I bought you something I know you absolutely don't need. But it's SOOO cute, that I had to buy it." I agree with her. When I received the package, I immediately fell in love with the sweater. It's DKNY jeans. It's very delicately made. The sleeves are different knit patterns, and the hood is just out of this world cute. And on top of that, it's extremely comfy given the material is 100% cotton. It's easy and effortless. All I had to do is to throw on a necklace for color.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...