Thursday, April 22, 2010

Black and white day

It’s a perfect day to wear a sleeveless dress with a cardigan. I say that because our spring weather is really unpredictable. It’s cool in the morning and hot in the afternoon. Throw in another factor, which is the air conditioning operation at work, that makes selecting work outfit very tricky. I choose to layer. Always have a way to take off a layer when it’s too hot. (Some days, our office area can be over 80 degrees). Always have a way to warm yourself when it’s too cold. (Some days when the air conditioner decides to operate at full force, it can be as chilly as winter days.)

This is a dress I bought on clearance at Express last year. It’s very thick, but sleeveless. I’m not ready to wear mini’s without tights, so I threw on a pair of black opaque tights. Boots seemed to be the next natural thing to put on, so I did.
Now a cardigan is necessary for the morning. I chose this simple basic black LOFT cardigan that I snatched for $20 (originally $60). 
Now I have decided to go all black, with no popping color, so I grabbed this black leather satchel I got from Kenneth Cole. Just love how the leather feels. I’m ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...